Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 20th at 10:31 PM

The time currently.
I'm sitting in a hard chair listening to Supergrass.
Very unique band I must say. :)
Yesterday I went to my friend Sarah's house with Paige. Later on a nice girl named Taylor came over and hung with us for a couple hours. We did...makeovers, hahah. They were terrible! I looked like a German boy/girl that didn't know how to put on eye makeup, lipstick, and needed to pluck her eyebrows cause they were a little too close and kind of bushy, haha. It was fun though. Though I know I'm going to be very embarrassed when I find them on the internet. Haha.
Tomorrow my friend is coming back. I'm gonna find him a suit so we can have an interesting photoshoot.
Not much to say. Farewell. :)

-Brianna

1 comment:

  1. I just wanna say that you have stunning looks on lookbook! love them all :D

    http://spottedtoshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete