Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 23, 2010

Today's current date. It was a good day to have a mini photoshoot with my best friend. I've been wanting to have a photoshoot off of the music video What You Waiting For? by Gwen Stefani, but the shorts that I began to sew turned out awful. So, I cut them up again and made them into a mini skirt. You can check out photos on lookbook and on Paige B's photostream.
I decided to keep the What You Waiting For? photoshoot in mind though to do later, I mean I do have all Summer? :)
Random thought that popped in my head. I've been able to go get my permit. Do I want to anymore? No, not really, haha. I started reading the book and got to page 48 out of 72 pages. I should continue, but it's so boring!
I finished reading Burned by Ellen Hopkins last week! I didn't like it very much though. If you haven't read Burned, Crank or Glass, read Burned first. I think the main reason I didn't like Burned was because Crank and Glass were so much better, and going from such a great book by Ellen then going to an "okay" book is not a good idea. If you know any good books that you've read and enjoyed, please tell me. I'm looking for a book about Depression or Child Abuse. Odd, but I enjoy reading about the subject.
Last thought I'd like to share. I've decided I want to leave nothing unsaid. So, I'm going to begin telling little secrets about myself, what I've done, or just ANYTHING. Some will be posted on here, but I already know my first one will be towards someone else.
Goodbye now!

-Brianna

2 comments:

  1. you are so pretty , i am a business man,
    wholesale price, fashion accessories

    jewelry
    , almost 0.1$/pcs--2.9$/pcs

    website: www.wholesalefactoryonline.com

    contact us :Msn: natonato1985@gmail.com Email : natonato1985@gmail.com Custom service : 86-0797-8130441

    wholesale accessories , wholesale jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so pretty , i am a business man,
    wholesale price, fashion accessories

    jewelry
    , almost 0.1$/pcs--2.9$/pcs

    website: www.wholesalefactoryonline.com

    contact us :Msn: natonato1985@gmail.com Email : natonato1985@gmail.com Custom service : 86-0797-8130441

    wholesale accessories , wholesale jewelry

    ReplyDelete